The British New Testament Society seeks to promote research of the New Testament and related writings. It sponsors an annual conference, attendance at which is open to those who fall into one of the following categories:
Please fill in the details below if you wish to be added to our email list, including explaining how you fit the criteria for membership above. We send emails with details of conferences, events, job opportunities, etc. in New Testament and Biblical Studies.
- Teach New Testament (or a cognate discipline) at a recognised higher education institution;
- Hold a doctorate in the area of New Testament;
- Those involved in postgraduate research in New Testament at doctoral or masters level;
- Have previously been in attendance at the Society's annual conference (subject to (5) below);
- By special permission of the committee, for one year only in the first instance, to someone who has made a recognised published contribution to New Testament studies.
* indicates required